Content: Grazers contains a calcium solution, plus a beneficial plant extract, that work together with the plant`s natural processes.
Mode of Action: Grazers liquids work with green photosynthesising leaves, using a `plant-mediated effect` to send signals to the plants` predators that the treated plant is not an appealing food source.
Application: The diluted solution needs to be lightly applied to all leaf surfaces, up to the point of surface run-off and not when rain or overhead watering is due within 48 hours.
Frequency: Varies from a few days to a few weeks, depending on situation. More frequently at first, fewer over time (see label).
Be Proactive: Treated plants use the Grazers ingredients both externally and internally to increase their own pest resistance. This action takes a few days and is not an immediate barrier, so advanced application is advised.
Additional Applications: On occasions, Grazers applications will need to be increased to compensate for greater pressure on the plants:
• Rapid plant growth rates; especially in spring, new leaves appear quickly and will be appealing to pests.
• Higher pest numbers; when plant predator populations are high, additional applications are required.
• Rainfall; should unexpected rain or watering occur within 48 hours of application, re-application is required.
Recommendations: Avoid applying to plants recently transplanted or moved out of a cold frame or greenhouse. It`s best to apply Grazers prior to planting out, before encountering any expected pest damage.
• Applying two applications, prior to exposure to the different plant predators is always best.
• Saturating the leaves with Grazers will not `speed up` or improve product effect and could put stress on the plant. It is better to apply `little and often: particularly at the start of use.
• If applied in the morning, Grazers will get working on the green photosynthesising leaves sooner, as plants open their leaf stomata during the day.
Outcomes: Grazers is kind to our environment, safe for people and pets, keeping plants looking healthier whilst their pests are left alive for wildlife to thrive. So, Grazers assists in restoring a garden`s `Natural Balance`.