Returns & Refund Information
For damaged/incorrect items please see point 7 below*
We hope you’re very happy with your purchase from Ark Wildlife. If however you are not for any reason, or you have simply changed your mind we offer you a generous, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee (from the date of receipt of your order), as part of our Quality Promise, so you may return your goods for a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
If you wish to return a product, please take the following steps:
- Ring free phone 0800 085 4865 or email email@example.com with your order number, details of the product/s to return and reason why.
- Returned items must be unused, in original packaging and in the condition they arrived with you.
- Please return items to the following address via a method of your choice:
Ark Wildlife Returns
C/O Bray Solutions Ltd
Unit 14 Goods In Office
Kings Cliffe Industrial Estate
Kings Cliffe Road, Wansford
- There are a variety of parcel despatch options currently and the following are some of the most popular in the market:
Evri Parcel Drop Off
Royal Mail Click & Drop
Interparcel Drop Off
- Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to cover the cost of return. We recommend that customers keep proof of postage when returning items.
- Once returned items have been received by Ark Wildlife, they will be checked to ensure they are in original packaging and good condition. If accepted, we will refund the full purchase price which may take up to ten days from receipt of goods. If any goods are not in an acceptable condition, we will advise you by email that a refund cannot be processed.
- * If you either receive a product that has been damaged in transit to you, or is the incorrect item, please advise us immediately via free phone 0800 085 4865, so that we can take prompt action to refund or replace goods. *