Grazers is NOT a pesticide and is therefore harmless to children, pets, wildlife and the environment.
Perfect for use on fruits, vegetables, lawns, shrubs and flowers. Simply mix and spray onto the areas you wish to protect. Completely odourless to humans.
Grazers is trace element based therefore, it is beneficial to the plant and safe on very young plants.
Content: Grazers contains a calcium solution, plus a beneficial plant extract, that work together with the plant`s natural processes.
Mode of Action: Grazers liquids work with green photosynthesising leaves, using a `plant-mediated effect` to send signals to the plants` predators that the treated plant is not an appealing food source.
Application: The diluted solution needs to be lightly applied to all leaf surfaces, up to the point of surface run-off and not when rain or overhead watering is due within 48 hours.
Frequency: Varies from a few days to a few weeks, depending on situation. More frequently at first, fewer over time (see label).
Be Proactive: Treated plants use the Grazers ingredients both externally and internally to increase their own pest resistance. This action takes a few days and is not an immediate barrier, so advanced application is advised.
Additional Applications: On occasions, Grazers applications will need to be increased to compensate for greater pressure on the plants:
• Rapid plant growth rates; especially in spring, new leaves appear quickly and will be appealing to pests.
• Higher pest numbers; when plant predator populations are high, additional applications are required.
• Rainfall; should unexpected rain or watering occur within 48 hours of application, re-application is required.
Recommendations: Avoid applying to plants recently transplanted or moved out of a cold frame or greenhouse. It`s best to apply Grazers prior to planting out, before encountering any expected pest damage.
• Applying two applications, prior to exposure to the different plant predators is always best.
• Saturating the leaves with Grazers will not `speed up` or improve product effect and could put stress on the plant. It is better to apply `little and often: particularly at the start of use.
• If applied in the morning, Grazers will get working on the green photosynthesising leaves sooner, as plants open their leaf stomata during the day.
Outcomes: Grazers is kind to our environment, safe for people and pets, keeping plants looking healthier whilst their pests are left alive for wildlife to thrive. So, Grazers assists in restoring a garden`s `Natural Balance`.